Six Popular Fitness Trackers Of 2017
Fitness trackers are one of the most popular wearable technology products. Their innovative approach towards health has changed the way individuals manage their lifestyle today. Not just a great form of a monitoring device, fitness trackers can be a fantastic motivational companion. The best part is whether you are working out or at work, it can easily be used anywhere. You simply have to strap it on your wrist. If you are planning to purchase this piece of wearable technology anytime soon, then read further to know some of the most popular models of 2017.
- Misfit Ray – This multipurpose tracker by Misfit monitors your fitness goals as well as your sleeping patterns. The Ray model comes with a multicolor LED display that projects the number of steps covered, distance toured, calories burned and tags specific activities like yoga or cycling. Moreover, it never requires charging and is water resistant as well. Additionally, it also provides you with alerts for phone calls, texts, and alarms. You can pick this product along with one of the 23 reflective style bands. This wearable technology by Misfit comes around $79.99.
- Fitbit Charge 2 – This all-day activity tracker by Fitbit records the steps taken, distance traveled, calories count, active minutes and hours. Likewise, it automatically tracks your sleep duration and quality. A unique aspect of Fitbit Charge 2 is that it is equipped with PurePulse Heart Rate technology that assists in monitoring the pulse so that you can coordinate your fitness goals efficiently. Apart from its main features, the device also delivers alerts for calls, messages, and calendar. Moreover, it can be synced with wireless devices, and even schedule guided breathing sessions. Currently, the Fitbit Charge 2 is priced at $149.95 approximately.
- Garmin Vívosmart 3 – Apart from assessing your daily fitness goals, this wearable technology by Garmin has a sleep tracker and a pulse rate monitor. If you are a swimmer, then Vívosmart 3 can be an excellent choice for you as it is waterproof. It also delivers notifications when connected to your smartphones such as emails, messages, and social media apps. Furthermore, it can access music controls and even locate your phone if it’s lost. This model can be purchased for $139.
- TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music – This device observes your activity 24/7. Moreover, it comprises features such as GPS tracking, multi-sport modes, customized workout regimes, built-in heart monitor, music storage of over 500 songs, and connectivity to Bluetooth headphones. It also wirelessly syncs with a smartphone so that you can access your favorite training apps. The wearable technology is also capable of providing audio feedback. As of 2017, it costs around $249.99.
- Huawei Fit – If you are looking for a device that looks like conventional watch then consider Huawei Fit. It’s simple design houses features like nonstop pulse rate monitoring, smartphone alerts, multi-sport modes, personalized running coach and water resistance. It has a battery life of up to six days. Additionally, it also monitors your sleep and has an alarm. When linked to your phone, it projects important notifications as well. It can be bought for $129.99 approximately.
- Moov Now – With a fantastic battery life of up to 6 months, Moov Now not only tracks your fitness goals but also measures different types of motions, keeps a count of your reps in a workout, and coaches you according to the statistics. It consists of multiple sports modes such as walking, running, cycling, swimming, and boxing. You can buy this wearable technology at $59.95 approximately.
You can pick a fitness tracker based on your preferences and budget. For instance, if you are a swimmer, then select a product that is waterproof and customizes the workout session accordingly.