Seven natural cures for kidney infections
Kidney infection can be quite painful and discomforting for the people dealing with its infection. A dose comprising medication of pain killers as well as antibiotics prescribed by the doctor for a speedy recovery is necessary. However, one should always try natural ways to cure kidney infections as alternative medicines can be equally in preventing future risks. Take a quick look at these effective natural cures for a kidney infection.
- Cranberry juice: This fruit juice not just treats renal infection but also keeps urinary tract infections at bay. Cranberry increases the acidity of the urine, thereby preventing the growth of bacteria on the bladder wall.
- Apple cider vinegar: This is another effective natural cure as it makes the body alkaline which in turn promotes overall good health
- Parsley juice: Parsley is considered to be very effective as a cleanser. It can help in flushing out the toxins present in the kidneys. Such foods that are rich in vitamin C help in strengthening the immune system and prevent the further spread and multiplication of the bacteria in the kidneys.
- Garlic: It acts as a diuretic forcing kidneys to pass more salt in the urine. They also have anti inflammatory properties to help you heal faster.
- Aloe vera: This is a natural cleansing agent when it comes to kidney health and prevents further complications.
- Baking soda: It helps replenish the bicarbonate levels in the kidney and thereby cure it of the infection.
- Water: Last but not the least, this is the most effective cure to fight renal infection and prevent it from occurring again. Drinking enough water ensures overall good health. However, in the case of kidney infections, it is all the more important to drink more water to help the body flush out the toxic wastes effectively.
Apart from following the above mentioned natural cures for a kidney infection, it is also important to practice safe sex and proper hygienic toilet tips to avoid the entry of bacteria in the first place. Also, having less meat and avoiding the smoking habit helps in quicker recovery.