Reasons to buy a mini-TV
Mini TV sets are the highlight of a specific area of public interest in the television industry. Where big LCD’s or big LED’s show the high-status profile of your living room area, mini TV sets never fail to endorse a funky look to your kitchen, bedroom or dining room.
The relief of watching a mini TV screen is comparable to your tablet screen or your mini laptop screen.
Advantages of Mini TV installation
- Mini TV installation occupies less space, therefore, saves space for other architectural things of the house.
- Mini TV serves as a business TV. Business TV is the new catchy trend. Installing a mini or small TV is an inexpensive marketing technique, and it often leads to good levels of customer satisfaction. Be it your office, gym, restaurant – a small TV installation is a must.
- Investment in smaller television buying is economical.
Before putting your money in a mini TV, there are some points you should take into consideration. The list of these points are-
- Keep in mind the viewing distance.
Buying a 55-inch TV display should not be a hasty decision. It is recommended to take dimensions of your room first. A LED TV below 32-inch size should be bought considering 4 feet of viewing distance.
- Prefer full HD 1080p to 720p HD ready
It is recommended to buy Full HD 1080p TVs instead of 720p HD Ready TVs. Majority of the cheaper mini TV variants come in 720p HD ready so avoid investing money in it.
- Some connectivity points should be present in small TV sets.
Using the TV for other purposes other than connecting it to set-top boxes makes it mandatory for you to have connectivity ports, like HDMI, USB ports and 3.5mm audio jack.
Which is the best small TV you invest your savings in?
The 32-inch TCL Roku is the best mini TV in the market. TCL Roku offers the best smart features of any small TV with an economical price tag. It is available with two HDMI ports. The picture quality is superb and sound system will sooth your ears.
Let’s enlist other players in mini TV segment. These are as follows-
- LG Electronics (22LJ4540) 22-Inch Class Full HD 1080p LED TV
- Sceptre E195BV-SHD 19″ 720p 60Hz Class LED (1.93″ ultra-slim) HDTV
- Sceptre E246BV-SR 24″ LED HDTV HDMI
- Sceptre E205BV-SMQC 20″ 720p 60Hz Class LED HDTV
Make the right choice and let the small TV give your little office cabin or your new little restaurant shop a nice look.