8 most expensive luxury cars in the world
If a luxury car reflects prestige and grandeur, it also communicates the owner’s willingness and ease to pay a hefty price. There are a few new luxury cars in the world which come with a really massive price tag and are not an ordinary man’s cup of tea. Here’s a list of the 2017 luxury cars that have swept the world of its feet.
- Rolls Royce Sweptail is said to be the most expensive car till date. It has been designed for a private customer with exact details and attributes. This bespoke car was released in Italy in 2017 and car costs a whopping $12.8 million approximately.
- Bugatti Chiron is a sturdy super sports car that has been designed to give an extraordinary performance. With an engine of 1500 horsepower, it is indeed one of the most powerful cars of all time. It comes at a price of $2.9 million approximately.
- Lamborghini Aventador gives an adrenaline rush as it redefines the super sports car segment.It has a powerful 740 horsepower engine. Its quintessential structure makes it identifiable at first sight and justifies the colossal price.
- Aston Martin Rapide S is a perfect mix of top notch performance and luxury. It has got the vigor, charm, and richness all rolled into one. This masterpiece again comes with a premium price tag.
- It’s hard not to love a Maybach. The Maybach 62 is often referred to as the longest sedan and is unsurpassable in terms of fine riding. It is one of the most expensive cars unveiled by Mercedes to compete with the likes of Rolls Royce and Bentley.
- Rolls Royce Ghost is undeniably enormous. This stupendous British luxury car honors the brand’s first production-Silver Ghost with its uncanny name. It exudes class both internally, with beautiful leather seating and satellite aided gearbox, and externally with its typical built.
- Rolls Royce Phantom is synonymous with royalty. In a world dominated by BMW and Audi, this timeless beauty is a legend. Looks wise, it is much similar to the Rolls Royce Ghost. Nonetheless, this luxury car is a signature model from the house of Rolls Royce.
- Bentley Flying Spur is perfect for those who make luxury the priority. Sophistication is the hallmark of this beautifully crafted sedan. The 500–hp model or the 616-hp model can be selected depending upon the amount one is ready to shell out from the pocket.
There are other extravagant 2017 luxury car options for the uber rich such as the Porsche Panamera Turbo, Maserati Quattroporte, Ferrari FF, Bentley Continental GT Et al.