5 reasons why apple juice is good for you
It is a well-known and age-old adage, ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away.’ It would not be an exaggeration to say that apple is a super food with incredible health benefit. Similarly, apple juice is quite beneficial for your health. Your apple juice recipe can be incorporated in smoothies or milkshakes or you can just have it as plain juice to assimilate the nutrients in your body. Apart from being versatile in its use, juices made from apple are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. Apple juice has been known to be good to fight against cancer, asthma, blood pressure and heart ailments. Here are five super benefits of including apple juice recipe in your daily health schedule!
- Good for heart: The antioxidant content of apple juice is very high and juices made from apple are rich in potassium. Antioxidants and potassium are both essential for a healthy heart.
- Good for eyes: Every nutrition guide will tell you that apple juice is essential to have a healthy eyesight. Apples are loaded with vitamin A, which is the key nutrient to prevent eye diseases and keep your eyes healthy.
- Good for liver: A healthy liver is essential to keep up the efficient functioning of your body. Apple juice is packed with high alkalinity. This helps to cleanse your liver by flushing out waste by products and toxins from your body. This, in turn, maintains the pH level of your body.
- Good for immunity: When you consume apple juice, you replenish your body with vitamin C and iron. These nutrients fight against common colds, infections and allergies. This helps your immune system to remain strong and solid and boosts your overall health. Also, vitamin C and iron from apple juice improves the strength of your bones.
- Good for skin and hair: Not just a regular intake, but a direct application of apple juice is also beneficial for you. Face and hair masks packed with apple juice are used as natural remedies to deal with scalp disorders such as excessive dandruff and skin-related problems such as dry itchy skin and inflammation.
Regularly having a glass of apple juice made from a simple apple juice recipe will provide your body with a lot of essential nutrients. Rich in vitamins, iron and potassium, the humble apple juice has low saturated fats and the right amounts of cholesterol and sodium levels. With so many powers packed in a glass of apple juice, your body will always be ready to fight against illness and keep your health in good shape.