5 highest rated mattresses that you must watch out for
There is a lot to learn before you invest in a mattress. With zillion options available, mattress shopping can be quite a task. Since it is an expensive purchase, one has to be well versed with the different brands, the features offered by them, and more to be able to select the best one out of the lot. It is best that we select mattresses after weighing all the options of various brands such as Amerisleep or Nectar, qualities such as latex vs. spring, or innovations such as gel foam or plant. To make your job relatively easy, Here’s a list of top 5 mattresses 2017 has to offer. This list of the best-rated mattress can help you select the best one based on comfort and support.
Amerisleep AS3 mattress
Shopping for a mattress can be tough. Some of the features that make this mattress top the best mattress list.
- Amerisleep AS3 allows good motion transfer.
- It is quite easy to clean.
- There are no complaints of smell or bad odor.
- Another reason why Amerisleep AS3 is regarded as one of the best-rated mattresses is that not only does it offer edge support but is also comfortable and affordable.
Best known for delivering excellence and reliability, the Saatva classic luxury innerspring mattress provides a combination of individually wrapped coils, cushioning layers, and spinal support technology to help you sleep well at night. Saatva is available with three firmness options, including luxury firm, plush soft, and firm. Some of the standard features that make Satva one of the highest rated mattresses have been listed below.
- It offers good resilience
- It is engineered using superior materials
- It allows excellent motion transfer reduction
- The mattress is comfortable to move around in and finding the best sleeping position
Cocoon chill mattress
Cocoon chill incorporates innovative phase change material that helps in absorbing and disintegrating heat to provide a stimulating experience. This mattress comes in two firmness options available which allow you to customize to meet your essentials. It is for the reasons mentioned below that the mattress ratings of Cocoon is high among the most preferred consumers.
- Since its quite firm, the mattress allows you to sleep cool.
- It is the best-rated bed mattress that provides excellent motion isolation.
Eight sleep smart Jupiter mattress
This is one of the best-rated mattresses that presents a unique layer combination that addresses the complaints raised for memory foam. Eight Sleep mattress is created using data and science and aims to top the list of the best-rated mattresses. The whole ten-inch mattress comprises four layers, the first one being a2-inch reactive poly foam layer. It’s specially created to spring like latex but feels like foam. It’s the features listed below that help this mattress make a mark on the best-rated mattress list.
- It provides a cool sleep solution.
- It offers excellent motion isolation.
- The inbuilt tracker helps one recognize sleep habits.
Nectar mattress uses a combination of base foam, memory foam, and gel quilting foam ensuring excellent and supportive sleep surface. It also provides contouring that is anticipated from a memory foam mattress. With customers being their priority, Nectar provides free of cost cover replacement at any time during ownership along with bed bug replacement assurance. Some of the features that make it stand out in the best-rated mattresses list have been listed below.
- It offers a brilliant motion transfer capability
- It provides a high mark of bounce for a memory foam product
- It offers respectable edge support
It is important to weigh all the options and have a trial before investing in any mattress. You would be spending 6 – 7 hours on that mattress, giving rest to your body. Since you won’t be buying a new one every year, pick the one that is most suitable for your needs. For instance, people with back problems or a spinal cord injury should be cautious. In such cases, it is best to consult your doctor who can help you choose the best mattress as per your medical conditions.