4 special features of the Samsung Galaxy S8
They say Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are the most beautiful smartphone models ever created. Both these models have certain interesting features that may take the users to an extraordinary level in the smartphone experience. Given below are a few amazing features of the Galaxy S8 series.
- Edge lighting: With this feature, you can decide whether to show Edge lighting when the screen is on, when the screen is off, or at all times.
- Adjusting icon sizes in the home and app screen grid: You can also adjust the icon sizes in the home and app screen. The sizes you can select from include 4×5, 4×6, and 5×5. And, you can also change the App Screen Grid to 4×6 or 5×6.
- Changing the screen masks on the Iris Scanner: The default setting for unlocking these two phones is the iris scanner. Samsung has made it even more interesting by adding cartoonish screen masks to the same.
- Customizing the always-on display: The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus display are always on in a low power mode. Low power mode shows the time, date, media controls, and app notifications on display. In this menu, you can adjust the layout of the clock, the colors, and photo backgrounds. You can also set the time you want to turn the feature off, which is useful when you don’t want to see the display glowing while you are sleeping.
- Power saving mode: To save battery power this mode is very helpful. It stops many applications from running and allows only major functions of the phone.
Some of the best Samsung Galaxy S8 deals allow you to save $150 instantly, plus an additional $150 instant trade-in credit when trading in a qualifying smartphone, if bought from the Samsung store.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 prices are $907 and $1017 for Galaxy S8 64GB and Samsung S8 plus 64GB, respectively. You can either buy Samsung S8 from the online stores or from a Samsung store to avail amazing deals and offers.